Jun 15, 2011

Catch Up Time






Okay, so a lot of you have contacted me and asked "Hey Jon, what the hells is going on with the blog? Did you stop being a drum tech? Did your reality show American Drum Tech get picked up by the History Channel? Is it true a dog's mouth is cleaner than a human's mouth? What gives?" Ann Oy Ing - Parma, Ohio

There's no real excuse except that life has gotten busy and I've let my entries in the blog lapse for a bit. I'll do my best in the future to keep up. For now I'll throw a few pics at you of some of the myriad jobs I've worked on in the last 10 or so months.

From top down:
1. Jamie Perkins at House Of Loud for Miasha Fisher record
2. My 1960's Ludwigs with my 20x15" Eames bass drum onstage for a gig
3. Mark McCarthy of The Death Of Paris tracking at Scott Riebling's studio
4. Marc Cannata recording for Brittany Gray at The Outpost

1 comment:

  1. curious what you think of the different drum sets in the recording environment. also would be interested in hearing the process of getting the desired sounds (i.e. 'the song called for this, therefore we went for this sound which i did XYZ to get)

    ReplyDelete